• You can download any selected files or folders on OneDrive to your Mac. Meanwhile these downloaded files or folders can be saved in any folder selected in your Mac.
• Also you can upload any selected files or folders on your Mac to OneDrive. Meanwhile these uploaded files or folders can be saved in any folder selected in your OneDrive.Afer setup the "Duload for OneDrive",press "SIGN IN" botton on the page. Enter your OneDrive's account.(Full Image)
• After login, it will appear your all files and folders on OneDrive.
Right-click on the folder, there are three options:Upload,Download,Delete.
1) Choose Upload option:The files or folder on your Mac will be uploaded to this selected folder.
2) Choose Download option:The folder on OneDrive will be downloaded to any selected folder on your Mac.
3) Choose Delete option : Delete the OneDrive folder.
Sign in your OneDrive account, left window is the list of files and folders. It is the same as your OneDrive account. Right window is the progress of downloading or uploading.
"Sign out"botton: you will sign out this OneDrive account.
"Task" botton : Press it will open the download or upload progress Windows. And press ">" will close the progress Windows.
"Reload" botton : Press it will refresh the files and folders on the left.
Press "Upload" botton,you will choose the files or folder which you want to upload to your OneDrive.Upload into folder(Full Image)
Choose Upload option:The files or folder on your Mac will be uploaded to this selected folder.Drag(Full Image)
Directly drag the files from "Finder" to the left side of the folder. In order to upload the local files to a specified folder in OneDrive.Progress View(Full Image)
your can cancel tasks in this view.Reload file list after Completed(Full Image) Download(Full Image)
Select files and folders first, then right key of mouse will be download start.Progress for downloading(Full Image) Save into(Full Image)
The downloaded files and folder will save into "download" folder.